The President's Volunteer Service Award honors individuals whose service positively impacts communities in every corner of the nation and inspires those around them to take action, too. It recognizes student and adult volunteers who have achieved the required number of hours of service over a 12-month time or cumulative hours over the course of a lifetime.
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas is proud to be a certifying partner of the award for our Girl Scout youth members and volunteers.
Important information to know:
- To be eligible, recipients must be current registered member of Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas in good standing.
- While the award is issued through GSNETX, volunteer service for other non-profit agencies may be included in the hour total.
- Hours are measured over a 12-month period (you choose the starting month) and awards are designated based on cumulative hours.
GSNETX will order the Presidential Pin Package for free for any individual who qualifies and completes the certification form. The pin package includes:
- A personalized certificate of achievement
- A congratulatory letter from the President of the United States
- Lapel pin*
Please submit one form below for each recipient. You should receive a confirmation email. NEW for the 2023-2024 membership year: The rolling submission dates for this year will be February 29, 2024, and July 15, 2024. If you have a specific need for an award outside of this timeline, please reach out.
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com.